Monday 26 January 2015

My 2015 TBR

Hi there!
Today i am going to show you my TBR list for this year so far. Probably other books will show up until the end of the year or i won't read all the books on my pile, but i hope that at the end of this year i'll end up with more read books than in 2014(48)
And i want to say that they're in no particular order, i'll read them when i feel like it. So let's start.
1-To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee
2-Crown of midnight and Heir of fire by Sarah J Maas
3- Clockwork princess by Casandra Clair
4-Sense and sensibility by Jane Austen
5-The vampire academy series by Richelle Mead
6-The raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater
7-My life next door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
8-Shatter me by Tahere  Mafi
9-The rest of The Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout
10-My true love gave to me by everyone
11-Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
12-Isla and the happily ever after my Stephanie Perkins(i love this women so much)
13-Misty falls by Joss Stirling
14-Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
15-Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson
And a bunch of others. I probably won't read them all though i will try to. And don't judge me that i haven't read some of them yet. Here, in Bulgaria, they don't adapt some of the coolest books outh there and i can't always download them on my tablet. So i think you got the idea. See you next time.
Bye
XO
PS is anyone reading or like enjoying my blog? Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment