Wednesday 28 January 2015

My favourite series

Hi!
Today I'm going to share with you my fave book series.
And make a little review after each one:)
First and pretty obvious is the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling and If you don't know what it's about, then there's something seriously wrong with you.
Second place takes the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series/The heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. The first series is about this kid named Percy who finds out that he's a demigod(half human half god) and goes to a camp for kids like him, finds some friends and they all go on different adventures. The Heroes of Olympus follows Percy when's grown up(16) and some more demigods and their storylines. Again-many adventures, but both really funny.
Third place goes too... The precious stones trilogy by Kerstin Gier. Its about this girl named Gwen in who's family there is like time travel gene. And everybody seems to think that Gwen's reaaaaly annoying cousin got the gene but no-they're all very wrong. Guess why? Because Gwen got it. But she's not trained to travel through time and she starts to learn how to dance, to fence and etc. Of course there's a romance and evil powers so I recommend this to literally everyone.
Number four. This is a hard one because I don't know what to choose. But I'm gonna go with The mortal instruments series. I love love love them so much.  I can't actually review it without spoiling anything so I'll just say that the story is VERY complicated, the characters are amazing, the romance(actually a bunch of romances) is so wanderful. Read it!
My fifth top favourite series has to be The selection series by Kiera Cass. Its beautifully written, great love triangle, great point of view. I love how America(the female protagonist)sees the world that's surrounding her though she's the queen of bad decisions.
Next- the Finding Sky trilogy by Joss Stirling. Every book is told from a different girl's point of view and it's a different love story about kids with special powers called savants and they have their soulmate somewhere in the world. All three girl's soulmates are brothers from one big family. Maybe you haven't heard about this book series because it's not very popular but I think it's really great.
And last, the Hunger games trilogy by Susanne Colins which I'm sure you've heard of.
So those are my fave series. Maybe you're wandering why I haven't wrote about the Infernal devices(because I have one book left to read) or Divergent(because I like it but it's not in my favorites) or some other famous series. Well either I haven't read them or I don't like them that much. Soooo yeah, hope you enjoyed today's post.
Bye
XO
PS  Oh my God i totally forgot about the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer trilogy my Michelle Hodkin which has to take fifth place. It's kind of spooky and mysterious but still SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment